Customer service technician

Whenever I lose my wifi connection at home once it gets restored my Cameras never come back online. I have to go and delete them and add them scan the QR code every time. I have 5 Cameras and they all do the same. I truly don’t understand that and this will keep me from getting anymore Camera’s why is this @wyzesupport. I don’t have time to set up I have to leave for work. Ridiculous

That’s very unusual. I’ve never had to re-add a camera for anything, much less an Internet outage. And my cameras automatically come back online after one of those.

You should specify your router to see if anyone has ideas or experience. But Wyze Support doesn’t live here; this is primarily a user-to-user forum. Wyze Support can be contacted at:

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

1 Like

Have you tried just power cycling them? No need to re setup, just a power cycle the camera should bring them back up I believe. Why do you have so many wifi outages? Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

When your connection gets restored does it have the same SSID it used to have?