Cur tu me vocas lupus, rana? ![]()
Romance languages were born in south western Italy. That may or may not be in the vicinity of Rome. A Boy was raised by wolves named after hills there. And you. ![]()
I don’t know about you but I think @R.Good doesn’t post enough. Publicly. ![]()
If his posts are a form of affection and he’s not posting then in effect he’s ‘withholding’ something from us and is at risk of being slapped with a soft ‘violation’
which most agree he would sorely deserve. ![]()
It’s true, I have been a bit of a lurker lately ![]()
Spend more time in Discord, and behind the scenes with life events pulling me in 100 directions.
But my affection is still as strong as it has always been ![]()
Good to see ya, bud! ![]()
Seems like @Crease is ready to become an inner-circler, concentrically one-in and not easily demoted. A lot of you guys have bad knees and hips, time to defer to youngblood pretty soon. ![]()
I appreciate @peepeep’s vote of confidence, but I wouldn’t be too sure…. ![]()
Oscar Mike Golf! It’s @Omgitstony’s
! I hope it’s a good’n! ![]()
Happy Birthday @Omgitstony!!! ![]()
Happy Birthday
@Omgitstony !
Happy @Omgitstony day!
![]()
![]()
The
say Happy Birthday OMGits Anthony ![]()
Happy Birthday brother @Omgitstony ![]()
![]()
Another Moderator
so soon‽ I hope it’s a good one, @Seapup! ![]()
@Seapup Will have to change his name to Ancient Mariner ![]()
Happy Birthday @Seapup
Share the cake with your
gang.
Happy Birthday @Omgitstony! Be well my friend. ![]()
Happy Birthday @Omgitstony , sorry for the delay. ![]()
Happy Birthday @Seapup
Hope you both have a relaxing and enjoyable day.
![]()
Happy Birthday @Seapup Is time speeding up?
Old Farts time:

Happy birthday @Seapup ! Best time of the year!