Congratulations, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Forum Badges Awarded, Achievements, Celebrations, etc šŸŽ‰

Iā€™m unsure of the veracity of this statement, but it made me laugh anyway. :grin:

I think his brain is totally fried :rofl:

Now I feel bad for talking crap behind his back :frowning:

Donā€™t take any crap behind my back! Stand up for yourself man! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I donā€™t know what that wouldā€™ve been, but this is public, and I appreciate the charm, insight, and inventiveness that the :frog: demonstrates, though I make no claim to understand everything the peepeep posts.
:confused: :question:

I also appreciate sharing a lot of older pop culture references, especially movies and music.

That goes without saying.

Same here, although I think it is because he is very smart. No joking!

Maybe thatā€™s why I donā€™t understand him because most of those references are way before my time. Still, love his posts!

1 Like

They are among the best posts on the forum! Everyone says soā€¦ Behind my back. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:+1:

:hugs:

Oh, yeah? Well, I said it anyway, so there! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I concur. :+1:

Mine, too, but Iā€™ve always enjoyed older music and movies, and people have told me that I was born in the wrong decade. :man_shrugging:

Iā€™d like to see data that supports this claim. Perhaps it requires a peepeep peepollā„¢. :white_check_mark:

I told you the :frog: is the oldest . The Methuselah of the WYZE Forum.
oldman

1 Like

:::Shaking topic:::

Howā€™d this thing get stuck on peep??

@Carverofchoice, V.E.

Five :heart: and a bunny thump to the first person to decode carverā€™s degree. :grin:

Do your own work! :joy:

Viscerator Electionis :grin:

:cat: Wrangler

Iā€™ll do my own work and save everyone else the time. Nothing all that special:

1. Associate of Arts Degree - Human Services, General
  2. Tech College Program Certification for Software Technology/Technician
  3. Bachelor of Arts Degree with a custom Human Services major that was a mix of Psychology and Sociology, with a minor in Family, Consumer and Human Development
  4. A different Tech College with several other certifications related to Computers

And my degrees are basically unrelated to what I decided to do with my life. I decided it was better to start and own my own businesses instead of be an employee, and my degrees are not really needed for my businesses. They have basically done nothing for me. :joy:

Nothing to see hereā€¦appetizer is all goneā€¦back to the main course or dessert:

:frog:

1 Like

Latin boy is closest so far. :wolf: :grin:

1 Like

ā€¦something something horseshoes and hand grenades. :roll_eyes:

Ok, this is it. But donā€™t look unless youā€™ve guessed. :slight_smile:

Oh, so more like Valde Excedit.

Looks like Iā€™m keeping the bunny thump, which was my intention all along. :rabbit:

:revolving_hearts: to be distributed as participation :trophy: s (given sufficient inventories.) :slight_smile:

Now youā€™re talkinā€™, wolfie! :wolf: