An important anniversary

Getting a little late in the day, but let’s everyone join to wish a Happy Third Anniversary at Wyze to community manager @UserCustomerGwen! Our Wyze Community Forum would not be the same without xer.

36 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY @UserCustomerGwen

13 Likes

Happy 3rd anniversary Gwendolyn! thumbsup

Thank you for all you do here!!!

allhail

11 Likes

Happy Anniversary @UserCustomerGwen !
We may bark and whine at times but we really appreciate all you do!
:+1::sunglasses::beers:

15 Likes

Thanks @UserCustomerGwen for your work shepherding us users, inquirers, and cranks. Well done.

14 Likes

Thanks for all and happy anniversary!

Party time!

start-out-by-celebrating-world-cat-day-with-some-dancing-lasers-and-music

13 Likes

WhooHoo Happy Third Anniversary @UserCustomerGwen !!! :star_struck: :ringer_planet: :confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Aww!!! Okay, @NumberOne can confirm that I started crying on the Zoom call when I saw this. Thank you, everyone! There’s no place I’d rather be. :heart:

20 Likes

:sparkles:Happy 3rd Year Wyziversary! :sparkles: It wouldn’t be the same without you, Gwendolyn! :partying_face:

14 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

12 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY @UserCustomerGwen you are one special kind of person :cupcake: :smile:

12 Likes

Happy 3rd Anniversary to the best Cat Herder around!

11 Likes

Happy anniversary @UserCustomerGwen! What would we do without you…:tada::birthday::clinking_glasses::tulip:

12 Likes

I have the biggest, sappiest smile on my face. Thank you all! :hugs:

19 Likes

:+1::blush:Happy Anniversary Gwendolyn !! …and many more too!

You have been a true priceless asset to your company !

Thank you for all your help !:+1:
Meow…

12 Likes

Happy anniversary @UserCustomerGwen!!!

10 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! You are the glue that holds this all together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Happy Anniversary @UserCustomerGwen!!! :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:

10 Likes

Happy anniversary @UserCustomerGwen! You’ve been a huge help with all of my questions over the years! I appreciate you!

12 Likes

Happy late anniversary! :tada::birthday:. Thanks for everything that you do around here! We all appreciate your help and cheerful attitude! :smile:

14 Likes