An important anniversary

Happy Anniversary, @UserCustomerGwen!!! :smiley:

14 Likes

You are cool. The definition of grace under pressure. Happy anniversary.

10 Likes

Your picture has always been the wise face of the Wyze company. Thx for the humor, wisdom and leadership you provide in your responses. Happy anniversary!! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::cocktail:

11 Likes

This post just continues making my day. I love our community so much! Thanks, folks. :heart:

13 Likes

Happy anniversary @UserCustomerGwen. Congratulations

9 Likes

Better late than another cliche. Happy anniversary @UserCustomerGwen :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m late too! Happy anniversary @UserCustomerGwen! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We have the best community. Thank you! :blush:

13 Likes

Happy Anniversary!
I have actually had the pleasure to meet @UserCustomerGwen and a big bunch of the early Wyze team some 2.5 years ago out here in the community.

8 Likes

That was the highlight of that company outing for me! It was so cool to be recognized out in the wild and it was my first opportunity speaking to a community member face-to-face. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen, as it is still walking distance from home, looking forward to an invite to next Wyze picnic at Juanita Beach :wink:

6 Likes

I’d love to send you an invite if we head back! :grin:

4 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen do you think in the (distant) future, there could be a Wyze “fan” meetup of sorts?

3 Likes

Fan, heater, whatever. :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the only thing I’d be afraid of…

4 Likes

How about July 31-August 5, 2021 Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas.

4 Likes

Wait up! @UserCustomerGwen and the @WyzeTeam make the calls here.
Although those dates would work…

4 Likes

We actually did that for our company holiday party a while back! Not sure when big gatherings will happen again but I’m pretty sure that we’d be down for it when it’s safe.

We all love meeting our customers and getting to speak with them directly. Though on my end, it ends up being a special treat because they’re people I already know and adore! :grin:

4 Likes

Pardon my interpretation, does “Special Treat” = Food? :taco: :corn: :grapes: :pie:

4 Likes

Oooh… I do love food… And we did eat food together! I’m down for eating more food in my lifetime. :slight_smile:

6 Likes