Color cycling with Wyze color bulb

Would be a neat function if the bulbs could cycle between preset colors.

Yes! I’m assuming this is something that will be added with a software update in the (near) future. I’m anxious to replace my Hue bulbs with more of these.

7 Likes

I have a wide variety of rgb and most have a pulse, breathe, flash, type feature. It be nice for this to have something like that.

12 Likes

I Second the request. I have some inferior bulbs set up that use various color modes and cycles for holidays and such. Would love to replace those with these.

Otherwise the bulbs are awesome and look forward to what may come app wise.

8 Likes

I also vote for this feature to be added. I am enjoying what is there now but a feature like this will take things to the next level.

5 Likes

Agreed by June would be nice plan on putting on a light show. Was a little dissappointed when I received my lights and plugged my hues back in.

4 Likes

I would love a slow transition from one color to the next.

14 Likes

Please add this feature I would buy so many more of these bulbs!!!

8 Likes

Me too, and I already have 24 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ended up on the forums searching for this feature. Surprised this isn’t a feature already. Please add.

5 Likes

Where is this feature? Every other RGB build has this.

5 Likes

Another vote for color cycling! Please add…

5 Likes

It has been 10 months since this request. Please add it before the holidays start.

5 Likes

Just got some of these for Christmas and was disappointed this feature isn’t available. Please add!

4 Likes

Would also love this feature

3 Likes

I bought these thinking this function was already available, I’m surprised to find that it isn’t.

6 Likes

Another vote for color cycle / flash mode.
Had it on the globe bulbs I replaced. Expected Wyze to already have this feature!
Can Wyze at least confirm that the hardware can do it?

5 Likes

I too vote for this feature!

4 Likes

Sad to see a Wyze so connected, yet so disconnected from its community. Implement this!

3 Likes

Are there any plans to add this feature? I just replaced an older bulb by Hyperikon that stopped doing white. That bulb could do color cycle and honestly am surprised Wyze cannot do this. The bulbs can fade for pairing mode and such, is it not possible to program a color fade? Is it a hardware limitation (not enough onboard memory or something to save the program)?

3 Likes