Choppy cloud playback with events v4s

Anyone experiencing choppy playback from the cloud on events? It just started this week when my v4s updated, before that viewing anything in the cloud was very smooth.

My v3 Cloud Event playback is smooth on the latest v3 camera firmware. Have you tried power cycling your cameras, WiFi router and modem? Also, are you on the latest Wyze App version 3.23?

@Monkeyjo
Discussed here:

All yes.

.26 actually introduced this problem to me. Before it was perfectly fine, since updating the cameras to the firmware that fix this supposedly, it introduced it to my cameras.

For the future you may consider doing what I do. I leave Auto Updates Off on all my cameras. When new firmware is available I test it on my inside Garage camera. This is my least important camera as I only view it to make sure my garage door stays shut.

If that update works well, then I update my remaining four Wyze cameras which watch the outside of my house.

That’s a very good idea. I think I’ll do that future. Thank you.

Here is a thread about choppy v3 Cloud Video from 2022. This Wyze issue is what brought me to this forum and why I update Wyze firmware and Apps the way I do. Also, maybe this old thread might help Wyze fix the current v4 choppy video issue.