Cat gotta learn the hard way

Had to put a piece of tinfoil on the piano to teach my cat a lesson because he kept eating the plant on top…

28 Likes

that is great!!! ill be doing this tonight with my cat. she wont stay off things either!

1 Like

I love cats. I like how you did it in a humane but funny manner.:scream_cat: But from my long tern experiences with cats. He’ll be back. Cats are tenacious and don’t learn. That’s why God gave them 9 lives. :joy_cat:. Good luck. Good luck to you Bam also. If you get a funny vid you’d better post it too.

1 Like

:rofl: that’s funny as hell .
cats are great to have as pets the cats I have had over the years , are so amusing and fun

1 Like

I find it funny that most men like cats but won’t admit it in public.

I’M A DOG GUY. CATS ARE FOR WOMEN.

Is the usual mantra. I’m glad and happy to see men admit they love their cats. They are so different and unique than dogs but have some of the same qualities too. I’m glad we have both. Although it’s lopsided.
Dog-1
Indoor cats-3
Outdoor/barn cats-4 (no mice :+1:)

But I really miss Zeb and Tiny. They were Lab/Great Dane mixes. Big dogs. 130lbs when we watched their diet otherwise 150lbs. They lived 13yrs which is long for big dogs and passed away a month apart.

I have Maizy now my service dog. A mutt but you can tell she’s got some Pit in her by her looks and stubborn attitude. She’s the sweetest dog though. Every Pitt I’ve met have been so great. If you like to read then read about the history of the pit bull. I think you’ll be surprised.

2 Likes

I tried the tinfoil thing and even the cucumber scare trick but our previous cat gave no care to either, walked right over the foil like it wasn’t there. I’ll have to try on the new cats. Nice video!

Check out me and wifeys new stickers… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry but what does the AF acronym mean in this context ?

1 Like

Yes please what he asked? :smirk_cat:

Internet versus real life, acronym , As Fu*k
acronym fuite

That was SO much more satisfying than I expected, lmao!!!

:rofl: :joy: Hilarious!

actually I did get some funny things on my first attemp.

and @paindonthurt I love cats but I had to get a house cat because the city I live in threw a fit and claimed to have some ordinance that prevented me from getting the cat I want…

yes its a snow leopard, but still…just saying…people get by guard dogs…no one gets by a leopard!

you break into a house and see a snow leopard…two movements are made…a bowel movement and a physical movement.

but ive settled and instead of a leopard, I got a house cat im training to attack, and many many wyze cams…

3 Likes

Too funny. I’d have to put tin foil all over our house to train our cats.

1 Like

I’m going to use this trick forever. First night…effective! Something tells me there will be more of these to come

3 Likes

Your video doesn’t work. There’s sound, but the video is all white.

2 Likes

Video worked fine for me. I had sound. It was in black-and-white But not all white where I couldn’t see anything. I saw the cat jumped up on the corner of the cabinet and fly back down. Lol

1 Like

That’s odd, it only works when I download the video. Doesn’t work on my pc nor my phone.
One thing that worked tho was the tinfoil. It never disappoints.

1 Like

The video works on my iPad and on my Android phone.

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing. Sound no video.

1 Like

I don’t think the browsers have the right codec. I had to download to watch

1 Like