Cancelation of orders

I agree 100%

1 Like

And bigger and uglier and more confusing for a visitor! Nothing beats the simplicity and ergonomics of a doorbell that looks like a doorbell - one button to push, no guesswork. Almost none of the smart doorbells get this right.

1 Like

Placed an order for a 3 pack of cameras. Realized immediately I needed to cancel the order due to my error. Went looking for a cancellation button on my email. Not there. Logged in to my account and tried to cancel it. No go. Went to the chat and tried the cancellation process there. It repeatedly sent me to a page for returns. I didnā€™t want to return, I only wanted to cancel an order placed 5 minutes before. Finally I put my order number and email addy into the return boxes, thinking the form might be dual purpose. The form threw an error message stating no such order existed (and yes, I put it in the correct format). I finally resorted to a call to customer service. After 30 minutes on hold, I was connected with someone who had microphone issues. After repeated holds/unholds, I was disconnected. When I finally got to a CS rep (and to their credit, they called me back after I was again in the hold queue), the process involved a mind-numbing recounting of my information, then being placed on hold again while it was ā€œescalatedā€. Finally, I got the cancellation. Please explain HOW this is a sane process? I donā€™t want to believe that Wyze is purposefully creating roadblocks to any cancellation, but that is what it feels like. Please, save your customers time and frustration by making a cancellation easier. The process today made me question my commitment to Wyze. How can I advocate for your products when someone asks me about customer service after the debacle today?