Camera Activity Browser Notifications--Feature Request?

First, one of the the tags for this is wrong, because there are only Android and iOS options, not Windows. Also, this would apply to any camera that displays on my.wyze.com/events.

I think this is probably a feature request, but is there a way to get notifications on a Windows browser (Chrome or Edge) on the my.wyze.com/events page? Ring offers that feature and I found it very handy when I was using their cameras. Basically when activity is detected a small pop up appears showing you the camera image. Saves you from going to your phone if you’re in front of your computer.

[Mod Edit]: Category and tags modified to reflect the Web View service.

If you would like to request that Wyze add this feature, that is handled thru a new topic post in the Wishlist. Go to the Wishlist, search the topics for one that matches your request. If you find one, vote for it at the top, like :heart: some posts, and add your reply post to support the request. If you do not find a match, submit a new topic for approval.

Wyze Web View has its own Wishlist topic where requests and suggestions can be submitted to Wyze. You will most likely get more visibility posting there. Add More features to Wyze Web View