Cam Pan V3 stop recording to microSD card after couple hours

Recently I’d bought two cam pan v3 cameras. I have configured them to save video to sd card (one 128GB, the other one 64GB). First, I tried to save video by event, but I realise that it save videos for a couple hours an the it stops, and it not save videos again until I format the sd card (usually with the wyze app). Then I changed to save video continuously, but same result: just couple hours recording and then nothing, until I format sd card.

I updated firmware to 4.50.17.25 and nothing changed.

I even bought new sd cards, (128GB, Class 10, U3, V30), Thinking the old ones are not fast enough, but I still getting the same result.

I would like to know if this issue is happening other than me, and if someone was able to fix it by configuration.

I think it’s a software issue and need to be solved in further updates, but it will not if there are no more reports of it.

The issue with SD cards has been going on for a long time with some of the Cam Pan V3 and other cams. Long Post from eaarlier this year, and there are dozens of other post on the same issue . I do not have any cams with SD issuse (yet).