Brilliant Smart Home Control

Add support for the Brilliant light switch… I prefer Wyze cams but use the switches for home control, including Ring doorbells, lights, music etc. It would be great to combine the two.

[Mod Edit] Title Edited for Search Clarity

My understanding is Brilliant.tech has integrate with Wyze so we have to ask Brilliant.tech for this, but it will have a better outcome is Wyze will ask for it from brilliant when they will show the user power they have will makes things quicker!

If you are like me, interested in putting in the Brilliant (Brilliant | Smart Home Control System) please fill out the request form from: (Works With Brilliant: Product Support Requests)
Choose Other, and put in WYZE.

Thanks just did it & hope other will do it as well

I think we’ll have better luck with Wyze and SmartThings since Brilliant already works with Smartthings. Of course the cameras won’t come over so that would be nice so integrating with Smartthings is great start.

I would love to see Wyze make something like the Brilliant Smart Home system to integrate Alexa and tie all of the Wyze ecosystem together. Especially with the new video doorbel. This plus some Wyze smart switches would be amazing!

PLEASE SEARCH #wishlist and #roadmap and read the How to Use the Wishlist BEFORE POSTING.