Annual unlimited subscription has been lost from my services

I have paid for the unlimited camera plan for 99.00 a year. Two days ago it went by by. None of my cameras have any cam plus services. Customer service to this point has been no help what so ever

3 Likes

Have you gone to Account, Services, and assign cameras to your Cam Plus Subscription?

Just checking as assignments of cameras to subscriptions is not automatic/

1 Like

Yes I absolutely have. All of my cameras were assigned up until two days ago, now the subscription is gone. There is no plan to asssign them to any more

2 Likes

Thanks. I will see if I can get eyes on this for you.

3 Likes

Thanks, anything would be appreciated

3 Likes

Have you contacted Support? If so, did you get a ticket number?

I tagged a few individuals to see if we can get this escalated for you.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Couple of questions @Dooda. 1. The missing services, have you check both on the app and logging in to your account on the web? (Gosh, I can’t remember for sure, but I think its services.wyze.com Couple be missing in the app and still visible in your account on the web access.
2. I would log out of the app. No, I do not mean close the app. Log out of the app on your smartphone. Restart your phone, and then log back into the app. Once or twice, we have seen a hiccup has occurred and the services are still in the account, but are not visible in the app, until logged out, restarted and fresh login. (Worth a try, cost nothing but a minute or two.) Good luck.

3 Likes

The services.wyze .com website is no longer active. Wyze has transitioned to the my.wyze.com Web Portal now. Subscriptions are now managed thru the My Services banner menu.

3 Likes

Yes, that is exactly correct. And yes my subscription does show on the web but not on the app. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app but it won’t come in to the app.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, in the My Wyze Web Portal, are the Cams you have installed within your App populating to the “Select Cameras” link at the bottom of the Cam Plus Unlimited card? Does it allow for the selection of those cams and assignment to that subscription?

How are you logging into the Web Portal vs the App? Are you using Google OAuth or are you using User (email)\Pass?

Is it possible that the subscription was purchased using a different email account that is showing in the Web Portal Login and the app login is using another email?

I am logging in to wyze.com then directed to the portal. I am identifying the same email to log in and same email for all purchases. When i get to the manage services, it shows my subscription and gives the option to cancel

1 Like

Using the 2 Bar menu in the top left, select Account. At the top of the page, it should default to 'My Services".

If you scroll down to the Cam Plus Unlimited Card, at the bottom of that card, don’t click on Manage Subscription. You should see a link to “Select Cameras”. If that link is there, selecting it should launch you to select which cams are assigned to your subscription. That is where I am curious if the Web Portal is showing your cams.

Okay, i was able to get to that page. I have the option to assign all the cameras. I did that. Then i get an error message saying unable to complete

1 Like

[Mod Note]: Personal information in attached graphic has been redacted for privacy and security reasons.

1 Like

Since the Web Portal is showing the cams you have installed to your account, it confirms that the Web Portal Subscription is in fact using the same account as that which the App is logging into. And, it is attempting to assign them, although it fails. There is something wrong on the Wyze side dealing with your account.

It does show though, that 6 cams are assigned. When you open each cam, does it show the Cam Plus logo on the top of the cam banner?

1 Like

I went to each Cam. I did this. I added each Cam. They are attaching to the wrong plan the unlimited plan will not come in.

1 Like

Do you have the cams already assigned to a different Cam Plus Plan, an old one?

You must first Unassign the cams from the other Cam Plus Plan BEFORE any of them can be assigned to the new Unlimited plan.

Open the OLD Cam Plus Plan in the App > Services page, on the bottom of the list of cams for that OLD subscription, click “Add Cameras”, change the green checkmark to Unassigned on each of the cams.

Once all of them are Unassigned, you should be able to then Assign all of the cams to the NEW Unlimited Cam Plus.

1 Like

Yes, the old plans were all switched over to the unlimited in October. The old plans were empty with no assigned cameras to them. Until today when i tried to reassign my cameras. There is just no plan for them to go to in the app. I have now taken them all off the old plans again and again

1 Like