And, app issues and restarts part 2

Anybody else having camera restarts and app issues like yesterday?

@WyzeJasonJ Are we having issues again?

3 Likes

Just started having cameras clicking and freaking out my dog again. And now most of my cameras are not loading. I got an error on the main screen as well, unable to load.

Error code -90.

2 Likes

Yes same here . App started acting funky again :rage:

I’m still receiving AI push event notifications, but the app is not loading , push notifications being disabled , events tab not loading , etc .

1 Like

I got signed out. I made it to the 2fa but it said server not responding. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m having app issues to. Very slow response time and cameras taking forever to load.

1 Like

That is one issue I have not experienced ! I’ve been lucky to not be logged out of the app (yet)

knock on wood

1 Like

Getting error code 504 now.

My app just opens to a blank white screen on my iPhone.

1 Like

Same issues as yesterday :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

It’s Groundhog Day!

I heard clicks from the reboot and they are offline again.

Two v2 cams

1 Like

The app finally loaded to the login but neither my camera or watch would connect. Reset the app and login screen is now back up. I’m placing my money on a bug in the new update or an overall server issue due to holiday shopping.

Yup constant cam reboots and nothing in the app? WTF WYZE???

1 Like

I’m back in. Live stream seems to work. Events are missing for about an hour block (outage time period). Event list loading is slow.

2 Likes

Just updating to include the service status wyze posted for tonight’s issue (in case anyone lands here and didn’t see it)

2 Likes

Fun fact: My Wyze thermostat was off because it acquired a temperature but my hvac was still on pumping heat. I tried forcing it off in app but it would do anything. I had to then force it on by setting a higher temp and then back down to a lower temp. This may be related to this outage. :scream: Curious if others experienced this as well.

Log submitted: 828421