Amazon Shipping Methods

Just wanted people to know that this is how Amazon shipped my Wyze Scale. Just in a plastic bag. No padding, No foam. Just as is. A bit worried about how things will end up and how much damage was done.

The box looks fine. Isn’t it padded anyway? I often disdain at Amazon’s usual overpacking so maybe this is a positive development. Of course if it’s busted they’ll have to eat it. (I recommend Kohl’s for minimal hassle Amazon returns.). Good luck.

Exception: Amazon still seems incapable of delivering a ream of paper properly.

3 Likes

Did I understand you correctly that you can return any Amazon item to a Kohl’s retail store? I did not know that! If that’s the case, that’s really awesome! :sunglasses: Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I use Kohl’s to return my Amazon returns. Free and easy. :+1:

3 Likes

Yes. I thought you might be being sarcastic for a second. They tell you when it’s an option during your return process on the web. Not only is the Kohl’s option free but you do NOT need to wrap or box or even label anything. I’ve shown up with raw items and they just chuck them in a coded plastic garbage bag and give you a receipt.

1 Like

I was being completely genuine.

I rarely return anything (though my wife does sometimes), so I really didn’t know. Part of the reason I don’t return stuff is that it’s such a pain to do…also, I often won’t get stuff online because I don’t want to deal with the return hassle, but this would make it much simpler. I might be willing to buy more stuff online (clothes, etc) that I otherwise wouldn’t now that I know I can just return it to Kohl’s. Very cool.

1 Like

We’re of the same mind. I dread returns of any kind. The Kohl’s option was making it kinda sorta bearable, even though it’s pretty far for me.

And then coronavirus happened…

1 Like

There is no padding inside the box. It is glass on the top and only one layer of cardboard covering it. Since there are electronics etc one would think they would pack it better just in case the seller does something like this. It is also relatively heavy item for a plastic bag. We’ll see how it turns out. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Ugh, well that’s another story. Sorry to hear. Good luck with it. You could certainly raise a complaint with Amazon.

1 Like