After charging the door bell pro battery , do you have to add the device back to active or does it connect automatic?

After charging the door bell pro battery , do you have to add the device back to active or does it connect automatically ?

Welcome to the community @saljet1

Normally, charging the battery does not disconnect it from the Pro Bridge. So it will stay connected or reconnect if disconnected.

I set mine up and had it working while being charged. Once I was satisfied, I moved it to the front door for use.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. I think my problem is my device is not charging or the charger unit is not charging. I changed the unit and it looks like it is charging (blinking white ring on device) i will reconnect tomorrow and let you know.

1 Like

My problem is when I charge the door bell pro it does not fully charge 100% only a small
percentage and the door bell unit is on while charging. This process has taken two days
and still not close to a full charge.

Questions: 1- Does the door unit have to be off to fully charge? because when I turn off
the door unit and connect charger, unit is turned back on.

2- I also disconnect the door bell from the app and then I reconnect to see if 
                         this is helpful in charging.

Can someone explain the proper process to charge the door bell pro to achieve 100% or close to it. I have two units :sunglasses: