Adjust speaker volume

Why do 1/2 the responses claim the camera volume is too loud and the other half claim it’s too soft?

I have the Cam 2 and I’m in the “too soft” category. I could easily carry on a conversation via the Cam with another person, if they could pick up the camera and speak into it like a hand held microphone, then hold it to their ear to listen to my response. However, keeping the camera mounted on a wall and trying to converse is impossible. This is inside with no other noises. Outside would be 10 times worse. It’s puzzling that everyone seems to be at one end (too soft) or the other (too loud). Was there a firmware change? Hardware change? App change?

2 Likes

I use to be able to adjust the sound on my Google Pixel 4xl the volume level of the sound that is coming from the camera. I use these as baby monitors and would have the volume on my way way down so when I’m sleeping I can still hear the baby but it’s not too loud to jolt me awake…since multiple updates with the app I haven’t been able to adjust the volume and the volume stays on a constant loud setting. I have to keep it mute now during sleeping hours which makes me uneasy not being able to hear my baby. Please fix or is there something I can do???

Hello. I have the Wyze outdoor cam. The Volume heard from the camera is extremely low if someone talks to the person in the camera room from an IPhone … any way to make it louder?

3 Likes

Wow is the volume loud. I’m shocked that there’s not a way to adjust it. Tape over the speakers that’s laughable.