Ability to disable auto swithcing from noise cancelling to transparency mode

Hello all,
I am posting here because I really love the noise cancelling headphones Wyze has, but there is one very annoying feature that occurs all the time that I just hate. The feature is when the headphones automatically switch between noise cancelling and transparency mode. I love the feature where you can put your hand over the right ear cuff and head someone talking, but I do not like when I adjust my headphones then all of a sudden transparency mode kicks in when I never switched it to it manually with the physical button. I also wear hats a lot with my headphones and when I have it on noise cancelling, sometimes it will just randomly switch to transparency and when I try to switch back to noise cancelling, it just goes back to transparency. This is super super annoying and I would just LOVE if there could be a toggle switch that says “Disable auto switching between noise cancelling and transparency mode.” Wyze Devs, as a fellow software engineer, please add this feature! Thank you!

[Mod Note]: Your request was moved to this category for better visibility in order for you to receive help from the forum community.

There is no “auto switching between noise cancelling and transparency mode” to disable. It sounds like you may have a defective unit. I would suggest contacting Wyze Customer Support for assistance or possible replacement: