3 cameras NONE is triggering nor recording for over a month!

I’m having similar issues with my new Doorbell Pro. No matter what I’ve done, no recordings are occurring between 9:30 PM and 6:30 PM. I’ve sent Service Logs and screenshots to Jose Alessandro (Wyze support technician). This morning, I changed the Event Recording to include AI Events only although yesterday, it was All Events. There are No Rules and Schedule has NOT been enabled…yet.

Im having issues with my v3 as well. About a month ago both v3s say sd not detectable. I did all of the above with no change in issue: Power cycled, removed cameras readded them, tried 2 other SD cards, Reformatted sd cards with original format (FAT32), same issue, uninstalled and reinstalled wyze app on phone. Reformatted sd card to exFAT instead of FAT32, same issue. The only way I was able to get the sd card detectable was doing everything in this exact order: remove cam from app, uninstall app, unplug cam and reformat SD card, replace sd card, plug in camera, reinstall wyze app and once camera is ready to be setup, add to wyze app. Camera worked ok for 3-4 weeks and its the same issue again.

I have had zero issues with any of my wyze equipment prior to my v3 cams messing up. For reference, ive had the v3 cams for at least a year and suddenly 2 months ago both just stop detecting the SD cards. I have had the pan camera for 2 years and never had an issue.