24 Hour Christmas Movie Poll

TBS has decided to run 2 movies for 24 hours during the holidays… Which would you rather watch for 24 hours.

• A Christmas Story
  • Elf

0 voters

2 Likes

Die Hard.

7 Likes

Is that a 24 hr run too?

1 Like

No contest.

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation!

5 Likes

Between those 2? Christmas Story.

But honestly? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation or Gremlins would be my choice. :joy:

(Also, I own a leg lamp. Probably the best thing my mom’s ever gotten me for Christmas).

4 Likes

@towelkingdom, been noticing you dropping :heart: s everywhere!

So nice to see you back on the active roster!

Happy :turkey: Turkey Day!

5 Likes

Yea, these are just the 2 movies TBS is playing 24 hours. Where A Christmas Story is the original Christmas Eve 24 hour TBS movie.

Not that there aren’t other great holiday movies, I was curious as to if the two were the options for 24 hours which.

I am A Christmas Story Fan.

4 Likes

I like Will Ferrell but not in this role. Being born in 1956, I can relate to A Christmas Story. Just hope the new movie isn’t stupid.

3 Likes

Yea, I never saw the sequel, and never wanted to ruin the original.

I am going to check out the Ralphie grown up one, but will mentally distance it from the original.

1 Like

Thanks! :heart: Happy :turkey: day to you as well!

4 Likes

There’s a few movies I watch every year for Christmas but only a handful that I can watch over and over and over.

1 Like

Another favorite is It’s a Wonderful Life. Was just reading the tears coming from Jimmy Stewarts eyes when he was on the bridge were real. He thought about the horrors of war that he experienced, and that opened the floodgates.

6 Likes

Or, you can sign up to a Hulu special price, $ 1.99 a month for 12 months. Then watch Star Wars Andor until they remove it on 12/7/22

That $1.99 is a bargain.

2 Likes

LOL! I have Disney+ and pretty much all the streaming services, but 24 hours on TBS (now we watch on Youtube TV :smiley: ) has been kind of the tradition.

That and a Just Dance Party, which I appreciate that my adult kids still come home and play.

2 Likes

I’m watching all my :raccoon: videos in a loop recording :rofl: Really going to sponge off my daughter since my wife is out of the country. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Having a tteokbokki and Kalbi Thanksgiving?

Yummy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is that where the bride is?

Oh my, I was about to say the same thing. My wife is out of the country.

Two men walking down a sidewalk side by side. One looks up across the street and says,
“Oh my god, over there, that’s my wife and my mistress walking side by side and talking to each other.”
And the other man, says, “Oh my god, I was just about to say the exact same thing”.

3 Likes

Two men playing golf. A funeral procession goes by the course. One of the men takes his hat off and bows his head. The other man says “that is very respectful” and the other man says “yes, and we would have been married 51 years tomorrow.”

2 Likes