2.46 app Beta Test 9/26/2023

well played… I forgot about that!

im not that motivated…you have to go through to many pages ( more than 1) :rofl:

My other phones didn’t update and they have the older version that still works. I tried to pull the apk many ways but it didn’t work when I tried to install it.
Also, if you drop out of the beta, you usually can’t get back in. I had it happen once. I won’t do it again. I guess I’ll use one of my phones in the house so I can use that feature. It’s one of the best I’ve seen in a while.

if you happen to be successful extracting the APK give me a shout. im currently on the hunt to side load it :slight_smile:

I wish with all my heart that we could download the thumbnail show. I love it!!! Such a great way to see what’s going on without having to flip thru the recordings.

No need to download the Thumbnail show. Once the Thumbnail show gets done playing at Warp 10 speed, drag the colored Smart Detection icons back to the right so it has the white circle around the first Icon. Then pull the colored Smart Detection Icon bar to the left SLOWLY. It will cycle thru each of the thumbnails, in order, at your pull speed.

Yeah, but sometimes it would be nice to be able to save it, instead of it being lost forever after 24hrs pass. You know, just like saving a Timelapse. For example, when I was out swimming with my family for our last time using our pool for the season. I’d have loved to be able to save the thumbnail show of our last day using the pool. Or when we have extended family get togethers/parties on our back patio for various things, including Birthdays. It would be really cool for Halloween, to have a little thumbnail show saved of every group that came to your house. I love watching it on the camera I use in the “nursery” for our baby to get an overview of them sleeping. There could be lots of reasons to want to save it.

So I agree with @Mairzey it would be so awesome to be able to save it. :heart:

I’m going to agree I would love to be able to download this automatic time lapse feature :slight_smile: I like this much much better and it’s far more space efficient