2.28 app Beta Test 1/13/2022

Thank you so much for your feedbacks! We have fixed the Error 1001 issue. Please let me know if it has not been fixed on your end. Thanks!

7 Likes

Yep, Mine is back. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to see the ever increasingly useful tweaks to the app, but the last update did something to all my group cams. They appear offline and when enabled they turn themselves back off in a few seconds. It’s like a digital version of that useless box that turns off its own tile switch.

1 Like

I’ve been a beta tester since the beginning, but this particular Android beta update is not showing up for me. Strange.

1 Like

As am I and this is the one I’m on

@WyzeBaohua: I noticed something odd and exciting while adjusting the settings on a v3 cam today. This is observed only under the current beta app for Android v2.28.0 (b99) and only on 1 out of 30 v3 cams, all running current production firmware 4.36.8.15. It appears that implementation of this Wishlist item has somehow found its way to one of my v3 cams:

I’m confused as to how this highly desirable feature occurs only on 1 of my cams. If you pushed it somehow, please do not remove it. Push it to all of my cams! :smiley: If the push was intentional, please let me know, as I have a few bugs to report. If you are as confused as I am, I’ll just wait until the feature is completed and enjoy being able to indepedently set AI Event types and AI Event type notifications on this cam. And kudos for implementing our ideas! thumbsup2

4 Likes

If you follow @spamoni 's instructions in post 39-ish in this thread you should see it get added to all your other V3’s too (using Android at least).

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Say what??? :open_mouth: Was going go eat… time to do some playing! Thanks! thumbsup

2 Likes

Might need to update that wishlist item to roadmap and testing if it’s already in the 2.28 beta app being tested.

2 Likes

Just eat and pull up all 29 other cameras… turn off, back out, turn on, turn off, back out, turn on. By the end:

4 Likes

Nice! All you have to do is toggle off all Smart Detection AI settings under Event Recording and immediately toggle them back on.

5 Likes

The non-callused hand/finger is going to get a workout this evening. :laughing:

4 Likes

Need WyzeBaohua to officially declare that it’s part of this build and to be tested.

3 Likes

LOL, The only way I figured this out was when my iPhone showed a different setting than thew Android. At that time, I figured the settings were not being refreshed or set appropriately. So now I make it a habit to check this first after all App updates.

5 Likes

It does seem to work. It will only notify based on the selection you have for AI. Downside, if you don’t have anything selected except AI then you don’t get notified since no AI items are selected.

5 Likes

Got it working v2, v3 and Pan Cam v2 cams with CP, but not WCO cams. Anyone get this working on a WCO cam with Cam Plus?

2 Likes

This seems to not work for the WCO and VDB v1. I don’t have the VDB Pro to test against.

The v2, v3, and Cam Pan v2 does allow for AI Notification settings

5 Likes

Thanks! Now it’s time to eat! food

3 Likes

No luck on the VDBP.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking

2 Likes