2.26 App Beta Test 10/28/2021

Wonder if you inadvertently adjusted the resolution on the iPhone. I am testing with the iPhone Xs.

Mine seems to look fine.

1 Like

Dont think so but, maybe? :grin:

All other apps appear normal. I am on a 12 Max 15.1

2 Likes

:slight_smile: I was looking at mine and it would be in accessibility maybe. Maybe you need to get a iPhone mini to ensire it is small enough for the images to fill the screen. :rofl:

3 phone comparison

The far left is the iPhone 12 Max, the device “cells” look much bigger, the device icons smaller and the thumbnails of the camera is bigger than in the Samsung Note10+ or the Pixel 6 on the far right. The device names are also cut off on the iPhone 12 Max on the left.

I made no resolution changes. All other apps display properly. Tried clearing cache and restarting the iPhone, no dice to resolve.

Not critical by any means just noting for beta purposes.

Submitted a log
LOG ID: 339179

Also just noticed… there is no submit log button on the iPhone, even though I have it turned on.

6 Likes

Interesting lineup. On my Pixel 5 and iPhone, it looks similar to each other.

Wonder if it is only with the 12 Max, cannot test it to see.

FYI, I had the same issue with the Floating Submit Button. I went into App Settings, turned it off and then back on, it then showed up. I think there is a serious issue with iOS and the GUI reflecting the Reality.

I did a test as someone else posted something about turning the outdoor plug on. I went to mine, tapped the On/Off in the home screen. The Plug Came on, the icon showed on and the went immediately to off again. Plugged remained on. I refreshed the screen and the icon was on.

3 Likes

Submit Log floating button:

That got it… Thanks. I had to toggle twice actually. Went into the setting turned it off and back on it came up. Went to the home screen, it disappeared again, repeat and it stayed.

3 Likes

Yea something is wrong. Test to see if you experience the same issue with your Outdoor plug. Turn it on from the Home screen and see if the On/Off indicator reflects reality.

EDIT

Also - if you look at my images, you can definitely see tha the icon sizes and spacing is different between Android and iOS devices. Look at the Shortcut bar icon sizes and then look at the Gap between the settings or + sign in relation to the Shortcut bar as well.

I had a weird gap on the iPhone earlier as well but it went away…
It was like the refresh space just got stuck there.

Ah well, my thought… a sleep deprived dev is strung out on red bull after an all night sesh, fat fingered a cell size, passed out and is now drooling on the keyboard.

1 Like

Wyze beta 2.26.11 is having some real issues on Android 12 pixel 6

Anytime calling up a camera or getting into a camera setting the app crashes.

Screen record is to large to post
Log ID 339225

3 Likes

Really… :frowning:

Can I assume you are not experiencing the same on your Samsung? I am not experiencing it on my Pixel 5. Wish I got my 6 in already, I would check as well. Soon hopefully.

1 Like

No sir, Android 11 with the same Wyze beta app on the Samsung Note10+ is not experiencing the same issue.

2 Likes

Scales rev 1.1.4 app rev 2.26.11 Android 10 Samsung s9+, scale seems to work ok, when I click on the scale icon to register the readings in the app, the empty scale background displays briefly, then the display goes black except for the top time status line, then returns to the app. Rebooted phone, checked for malware with malwarebytes, nothing found.

@WyzeAndy

My Test results for the requested.

On Android 11 Wyze Beta 2.26.11
Action
Camera Snapshot Record Timelapse
V2 - FW 4.9.8.500 Worked Worked Worked
V3 - FW 4.36.6.17 Worked Worked Worked
Cam Pan Worked Worked Worked
Cam Pan V2 - FW 4.49.1.25 Worked Worked Worked
WCO - FW 4.17.1.287 Worked Worked Worked
Video Door Bell FW - 4.25.0.267 Worked Worked N/A
2 Likes

It does exist on my iPad…

2 Likes

Yea, even though it loaded, it must have been a different version. I went back in, and there was another update, did that one and it was there.

You and @R.Good arencorrect, that banner is there now

This version locks up when rotating to landscape everytime. IOS 15.2 iPhone 12.

1 Like

how do i downgrade?
the big banner is killing me, the space in homepage is so precious

after upgrade, connections very slow now

Which platform iOS or Android?

iOS just uninstall from your device and reinstall from the AppStore, not test flight.

If Android you need to leave the Beta Test group here, uninstall, then reinstall from the playstore.

2 Likes

Android or iOS?

Go to this site:

Android, you remove yourself from beta, delete the app and then download the prod version again.

iOS, you can uninstall the app, then go to the Apple Store and install Wyze from there. Do Not install from Test Flight as it will install the test version again.

2 Likes

LOL - you beat me to this. :slight_smile:

1 Like