Yikes ! a Magic Truck

Look, a Magic Truck :astonished: :rofl: I was looking at live view from the V3 Pro and saw the truck coming and hit the record button. The original was 11.0 MB and to large to post here but the start is magic.

10 Likes

:rofl: Im not sure what causes that, but I have had that happen a few times. It’s such a strange look, especially since the car still moves even if it looks all messed up like that.

The cloud event video and the event recorded on the SD in the cam are both normal. I like the magic better :grin:

4 Likes

Little did you know that you lived in The Twilight Zone (in my best Rod Serling voice)…

2 Likes

DUDE! I’ve been wondering what they did with all that Philadelphia Experiment tech, and if it’s advanced further yet and more stable or whether it was a hoax or what.

FINALLY! Someone got a live demonstration of the tech on video! I’ve been waiting for this for years! Submit it to all the Philadelphia Experiment conspiracy theorists and show them you now have proof there is tech that allows people and objects to phase out of our reality and come back again somewhere and somewhen else. They’re obviously installing this in road vehicles now, not just US Destroyers.

Please submit a copy of this video to Wyze. Wyze should start working on an “Affordable tech for EVERYONE” solution to have a device like this that makes it possible for anyone to phase in and out of our reality to somewhere else. Disrupt the reality phasing industry now! Make it affordable for the rest of us! I want one too.

Thanks for sharing this evidence that such experiments are still ongoing and getting better. At least this time nobody is phased into the middle of other matter. It seems everything phased back into the correct positions they should’ve been.

(DISCLAIMER: Just in case there’s anyone that couldn’t tell…I’m just having fun, please don’t take this too seriously either way…I know this is just a glitch, just lightening the mood and enjoying myself)

5 Likes

Another great NAVY movie :grin:
USN Retired: 26 Years, 9 Months, 6 Days, 13 Hours and 25 minutes.
Sea Duty service (On Ships) 18 Years , 5 Months, 27 days and 22 hours :astonished: :anchor:

5 Likes

Oh, that just makes this all the better and explains your connection to this tech. I see the new conspiracy headlines now…

Retired Navy man records his own personal use of updated Top Secret Philadelphia Experiment Navy tech. All caught on video!

If you suddenly disappear from posting on the forums I’m going to refer back to this post, pointing out that I totally called it and it’s not a coincidence that you disappeared.

2 Likes

I have Security :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: :raccoon: Plus the Possum is a Lawyer. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Who knew a Silverado had a cloaking device

Are you sure about that?

I was in full cloaking mode while dropping off the skunk gang :skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk:

The fact that you tell us the Cloud event and the SD card are normal, just demonstrates that the feds have already gotten to you to start feeding us plausible “explanations” for their eventual doctored videos that claim to show the truck didn’t phase out. I’m sure they’re also soon going to have you start telling us that since the cloud and SD card show normal that means that this was likely just a buffering issue with the livestream in some way and maybe include plausible things like it happens slightly more often with 2K video.

Bah…we know the truth. Say whatever they make you say…but you’re a hero for trying to leak this in the first place. :slight_smile: Don’t let anyone tell you different.

Carver is being disingenuous too - clearly his self cloaking “Disclaimer” is using similar tech.

1 Like

I’m actually just protecting myself from the intelligence communities making me “disappear” for explaining what’s actually going on, by pretending I’m joking so that they let me off easy. :wink:

Ok Sergeant Shultz :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Is the truck magic, or is it the POLE that is doing the work? :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe the POLE only works part time.

1 Like

Nope just part of the plan, make you think that pole does nothing.

Actually when the driver stopped before backing was when more skunks :skunk::skunk::skunk::skunk: were dropped off…

2 Likes

Same portal in effect; it’s just that the darker truck takes less time to reassemble. The V3 Pros have a similar issue, or so I hear.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: From the cloud event video. A shortened video.

Flag behavior is interesting. Apparently the PE tech has both an air current stall effect and partial cloaking of any nearby registered US insignia. Which of course makes perfect sense.