everything I read tell me that my watch should fully charge in 2.5 hours. I must be living in a time warp! The fastest my watch had charge is 8 hours and 12 minutes…and that was just from 55% to 100%. RIDICULOUS!
I contacted customer support (email)TWICE and I received the same exact answer both times: We understand that you’re experiencing some issues with your Wyze Watch 47 that will not hold a charge…"
I thought I was very clear about the issue, but apparently not. So, I decided to CALL customer service. I explained my issue again…the watch takes a LONG time to charge, more than 2.5 hours. The rep put me on hold for 3 minutes. When she came back she began with, " I understand that your watch isn’t holding a charge…". NO!!! After some more discussion, she finally understood the problem, but had to put me on hold for 12 minutes so she could find an answer.
And the answer to the problem? Wyze is going to give me a “Wyze Giftcard” so I can order another watch. The amount of the gift card? The purchase price. No additional for shipping. Additionally, I have to do the following 7 things to get this gift card.
- Full Name:
- Wyze Account Email Address:
- What date did you purchase the product?
- Please provide the Wyze order number and a screenshot of the Proof of Purchase.
- Share the MAC address or Serial Number and Model ID located on your device’s label.
- Provide a screenshot of the product’s Device Info page or a picture of the label of your product.
- The Device Info page is in the Wyze app under the product’s Settings.
Any other reputable company would just ship me a new watch or refund my money. I don’t want a refund, I just want a watch that works.