WYZE Watch Takes FOREVER to Charge

everything I read tell me that my watch should fully charge in 2.5 hours. I must be living in a time warp! The fastest my watch had charge is 8 hours and 12 minutes…and that was just from 55% to 100%. RIDICULOUS!
I contacted customer support (email)TWICE and I received the same exact answer both times: We understand that you’re experiencing some issues with your Wyze Watch 47 that will not hold a charge…"
I thought I was very clear about the issue, but apparently not. So, I decided to CALL customer service. I explained my issue again…the watch takes a LONG time to charge, more than 2.5 hours. The rep put me on hold for 3 minutes. When she came back she began with, " I understand that your watch isn’t holding a charge…". NO!!! After some more discussion, she finally understood the problem, but had to put me on hold for 12 minutes so she could find an answer.
And the answer to the problem? Wyze is going to give me a “Wyze Giftcard” so I can order another watch. The amount of the gift card? The purchase price. No additional for shipping. Additionally, I have to do the following 7 things to get this gift card.

1. Full Name:
  2. Wyze Account Email Address:
  3. What date did you purchase the product?
  4. Please provide the Wyze order number and a screenshot of the Proof of Purchase.
  5. Share the MAC address or Serial Number and Model ID located on your device’s label.
  6. Provide a screenshot of the product’s Device Info page or a picture of the label of your product.
  7. The Device Info page is in the Wyze app under the product’s Settings.

Any other reputable company would just ship me a new watch or refund my money. I don’t want a refund, I just want a watch that works.

Are you sure your watch was actually charging all that time? Maybe it is disconnecting at some point or multiple times. That little charger thing where it has to connect - hook on the watch in the back is finicky. You have to be sure it is in a stationary place, actually connected. Once it latches on, turn the watch face down in a place that it can not get jostled. I always look on the app at the Watch where it shows the percentage of battery to make sure it starts to go up. I am charging mine right now. When I put it on charge, it had 20% battery. Now, it has gone to 30%, so I know it is charging and it is not in a place that can move. Unlike phones and computers, the battery sign will not show that it is charging, only the percentage will go up.

This is not a real reputable company. They sold a watch through Kickstart that was the real price /value of the watch. I short it is garbage. I was truly expecting a $100 watch when doing a 25 buck Kickstart. This is a 15 dollar watch we bought for 25.

1 Like