Wyze Video Doorbell Firmware 4.25.1.060 Released! - 4/27/22

This is what I see in both Firmware Update and in the Doorbell Firmware option

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t bother upgrading. Iā€™ve been on 4.25.1.0.60 since it came out in beta. Itā€™s still broken with the doorbell stuck authenticating 3/3.

Itā€™s garbage. Donā€™t bother.

3 Likes

So true @DHCR, same here, still bugging, stuck at 3/3. The doorbell is unusable :rage:

2 Likes

I have no answers for you. There arenā€™t any indications that the .060 was halted. Iā€™m not going to update for the reasons stated by @DHCR and @adel_bouchiba although .042 was reported to have introduced the 3\3 problem and .060 was supposed to have fixed it.

I am on .042 but have never been affected by the 3\3 problem.

It is my suspicion that .042 and .060 are incompatible with the newer app versions and cause the 3\3 issue, which is why I havenā€™t experienced it. I am on an older App version Android 2.30.0.130

For those affected with 3\3, it might be worth a try to roll the app back to see if it helps since there is no way to revert the FW.

1 Like

Thank You all for responding, I like Wyze products but it seams that they are stretching tin with all those new product launches and forgetting to fix other older products by providing quality firmware fixes.
Cheers

1 Like

Note on the 060 FW, someone here posted that if you set the doorbell to use nightvision all the time that the 3/3 issue wouldnā€™t happen.
I can confirm that also works for me. So, the doorbell is at least usable, but only if itā€™s set to black and white.

2 Likes

Has anyone submitted a Fix-it Friday for this?

5\6\22

Last update 6\1\22:

3 Likes

Has there been any new updates on the firmware to fix the Step 3/3 Authentication issue? Itā€™s been quite a while and I donā€™t see much happening with it. I bought another doorbell from Home Depot and returned the one that is having the Firmware issues. This doorbell is at firmware 4.25.0.267 and is working perfectly!

2 Likes