Wyze thermostat with Carrier Heat pump

Can some tell me how to connect my wyze thermostat to my carrier heat pump. I am assuming I have to remove the wire nuts where it looks like there is a splice from inside thermostat to outside unit and put in the wyze adpater in its place. The control board has a plug in plug.
I can’t seem to figure out how to upload photos.

When you start the addition of the Thermostat in the app, it will ask you to take a picture of the wire connections inside your thermostat for reference and then you will tell the setup wizard what wires you have. The wizard will then tell you where to put your wires on the new Wyze Thermostat.

Here are some resources:

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011338991-Wyze-Thermostat

To upload photos and screenshots to the forum, use the up button in the lower right of the text entry box.

1 Like

The up button does nothing for me. It will not open to my photos or another choice. Not sure why.

That is interesting. The only thing I can think of is that you have to post some more so that your trust level bumps up.

@mgarces1966 You should be able to post an image even though you are at the New User forum trust level. I will send you a DM so we can try to dig into why this isn’t working for you.

Android 11version . I open forum in wyze app.