Wyze Thermostat both stages of heat not working on gas furnace

Hello I am having trouble with setting up my Wyze thermostat and I would appreciate any help I can get. I ran a new wire from my 2 stage gas furnace to the Wyze thermostat. (Furnace model: ducane 95g2uh070bv12-07) As you can see from the attached images of the furnace control board and the thermostat wiring, all corresponding connections are wired to the proper terminal (w1 from furnace to w1 on thermostat, w2 of furnace to w2 on the thermostat, yes the c wire goes to the thermostat, etc…) When I powered everything on, the heat would not turn on for stage 1 or stage 2. The ac compressor did turn on. I checked the wiring and have attempted to try the setup again. Same issue. Does anyone have an idea what the issue might be that’s causing the heat not to work? Thanks

Looks right to me, maybe @speadie will know

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with the wiring. Second stage will likely not work, because the wyze needs to have its programming fixed to run W1 at the same time it runs W2. Are there dip switches or jumpers on your furnace that control the second stage?

1 Like