Wyze Switch Issues

I just installed a Wyze Switch and have found a couple of issues that really hamper the functionality. Maybe fellow users can help me with this.

1. When adding actions for a press combo the app doesn’t display all of the actions that I select. It seems to display either 3 or 4 and when I try to add more they don’t show up. Not sure if this is just a UI bug or truly not functional, I got it set up using actions for a whole room which got me around the issue.

2. I’m using Wyze color bulbs and the color temperature range for the switch isn’t nearly as wide as is available for the bulbs themselves. This is pretty annoying since I like to turn the bulbs to the warmest white in the evening.

3. Not as big of a deal but it doesn’t seem you can add the switch to a group of lights. To get it to work with Google assistant I had to change the type to “light” within the home app.

4. It seems like it should be possible to have the single press control the classic switch and do smart bulb functionality. In its current state it seems like I have to press it once to turn on the lights controlled by the switch then do a double press to turn on lamps. Maybe I’m missing something here.

1 Like