Wyze Support - MIA

Is anyone else having issues with getting support to answer tickets? I’ve had an issue with my Wyze Lock now since last week and only gotten one response to my support ticket that was opened on Sunday. My locks become almost unable and now I can’t get the support needed to get it fixed or replaced. Very disappointing.

I think they have a lot more calls than usual during this time. I have been talking with them for about two weeks now as my gateway keeps disconnecting from my network. They finally decided to replace the gateway about five days ago and when I sent them my order/shipping info and I haven’t received anything back.

You’re not alone … in a recent thread, a user removed the Wyze lock and went back to their August lock because of the constant issues.
(We use Kwikset, mainly because every door handle (no knobs here!) in our house and barn are Kwiksets (cause we like the instant rekeyable feature)).

Same issues here. Have received 2 locks. Support seems spotty at best. Same issues persist with new locks, namely auto-unlock not working. Round and round for me.

Another 24 hours and zero response. My lock now needs recalibrating at least once a day, if not more. You would think that if a company sold something as important as lock that secures your house they have better support. I’m just about to the point where I’ll need to remove the lock. Supper disappointed in a company I’ve supported for some many years.

Hi, @joeym304! Sorry to hear about your experience with support. If you will post your support ticket number, I will see if I can draw some Wyze eyes on it for you.

1 Like

Hello,

Here’s my ticket number. [Wyze Ticket 515778]. Thank you for your efforts.

Joey

2 Likes

Hello @joeym304 I am sorry you are having issues, like @StopICU33 I do not work for WYZE we are just users like you, however I will try to get your ticket number to the proper people who can push it along.

Due to it being the weekend you may still not hear anything until Monday, but I will do my best and keep checking in here to see if you are getting any resolution.

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe.

2 Likes

Well another 24 business hours and no response from support. So its been over 7 days since I opened my ticket with only one response.

Same. They have seemed to have wished me luck and moved on after I spent $180 on two locks.

We’re sorry for the delays in response. @joeym304, I just responded to your ticket and I’m going to see what I can do to draw attention to it when others are back in the office tomorrow.

If anyone else has a support ticket number that they would like for me to look at, please let me know!

1 Like

My ticket ticket #488331. Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for jumping on this thread. I finally got a response yesterday from support that my gateway replacement has been processed and will be shipping out soon. It took 11 days to get that response which even for a high volume of support calls seems a bit long. I know times are different right now with the state of everything that is going on and I am thankful for the support team working out my issue but hopefully 11 days between communications isn’t the new norm.

1 Like

Gwendolyn, thank you. I will keep you posted as to if and when I hear anything.

1 Like

Wyze Ticket 484130

1 Like

Thanks, folks! I snagged all of these ticket numbers and sent them to the team.

@joeym304, I see that your response hasn’t come through yet. I apologize for that and send another link to yours for tomorrow.

Hello Gwendolyn. That is correct, I still have not received a response to my ticket. Also, my door lock will not stay calibrated for more than 24 hours without having to be re-calibrated.

Joey

They had me send my two locks back and replaced. I am seeing no difference. Worked great for the first two weeks too that is what is nuts. I feel bad I got two new locks and didn’t need them it seems. Just lack of troubleshooting. I sent logs etc.

1 Like

Hi, Gwendolyn. My issue is only three business days old and involves problems with a Cam Pan not registering events. The ticket number is 527874.

Thanks.

1 Like

Alright, I poked the team extra hard today. Please let me know if you all get responses. :slight_smile: