Wyze Support - MIA

Good morning, Gwendolyn. Yes, I heard back from Support (Josh) about an hour after I posted. Thanks for the poke! I hope you didn’t leave too big a bruise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gwendolyn,

Yes, I too heard back from support last night. The information they requested was sent within an hour of their response. Hopefully I’ll get an update today. Thank you for your help.

Thanks,
Joey

1 Like

Same - thank you! Sounds like Auto Unlocked isn’t ready for prime time.

1 Like

Excellent! Thanks for the confirmation, everyone. I’m relieved that I didn’t have to go to Plan C. :wink:

Gwendolyn,

Thank you for your help. A replacement lock is being sent out.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Thank you for your patience. I know that this was a frustrating situation. :slight_smile:

Just a quick update. I still have not received my replacement lock. I did receive an order notification and it shows up under my account order history. However, since the 18th, the order status shows pick_pack with no updates.

They closed me out despite not coming close to resolving my issues. I have only spent $400 with them so that’s cool.

@joeym304, have you received the lock since you posted? If not, could you please give me the replacement lock number so I can request a check-in for it?

@ps2baseball, we’re sorry for the frustrating experience. If you reply to the close-out email before too many days pass (I think it’s 7?), you’ll be able to re-open it and inform them that the message they sent did not resolve your situation.

Gwendolyn, The lock did ship. According to tracking, I should have the lock tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Excellent! Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

Just a quick update to put a close to this. My new lock showed up Sat and is working great.