Updating T-Stat now. Don’t have a Sprinkler Controller to test. Will update when done
Completed the update took 4 minutes to download and install. Settings seem to be the same as before. Will monitor now and see how it runs.
Although not with this release, it appears that there is no notification for the Filter Change. I checked today and my filter said it was 123% utilized. I would think it should notify me when the filter needs to be changed based on my provided schedule. Similar to the Air Purifier.
@jentsang question on the T-Stat update. Not saying there is any issue as it is working and cooling as expected I just notice a slight difference.
Question: Were there any other changes made especially in the Average Calculation when utilizing Remote Sensors? I have been monitoring my Sensors and the T-Stat on a regular basis as I want to become familiar enough with the setup to support others in the Forums. With that said, here is why I was asking:
Before the update: My T-Stat Temp showed 72 and my Family Room Sensor showed 73 which when working together would average to 72.5 and my Cool to is 72 with a behavior of Better Comfort. AC Comes on as expected and cools to a temp which will turn off the AC.
After Update: My T-Stat Temp showed 72 and my Family Room Sensor showed 73 which when working together would average to 72.5 and my Cool to is 72 with a behavior of Better Comfort. AC does not come on until the T-Stat or Remote Sensor changes an extea degree.
Not saying it is an issue as I know we could be talking about decimals and rounding here. For example:
T-Stat shows 72, but it could actually be 71.5 to 72.4 assuming it is rounding. Like wise the Remote showed 73 which could be 72.5 to 73.4. So, if we take the lesser of the 2 71.5 and 72.5 then the average would be 72 and hence no AC.
I know, a lot being said to simply ask if there was a calculation mod to the T-Stat process?
I was going through my Wyze App and noticed the T-Stat showed no Internet, picture attached from the App showing the cloud with a slash. However, the T-Stat itself shows everything is ok and I am able to connect and control it via my Device, so it is actually connected.
I submitted log # 638121
Pictures of the App Showing offline) and the T-Stat (Showing ok)
Over the last few days I have been experiencing my Family Room Remote Sensor Being removed from the Comfort Control Process. This did not start happening until after updating the T-Stat FW, which I believe has now been paused.
Last night I looked and my Remote Sensor was removed from Comfort Settings, I added it back about 10:15pm. This morning I woke up and it was removed again, I added it back again. Not sure why this is happening. I would be glad to do some tests for you if needed.