Wyze sensor notifications won't shut off

How do I get my Sensor to stop sending me notifications? I never used to get notifications from it as I have it set to not send them but since one of the latest updates it has started sending them anyway! I woke up in the morning to see tons Sensor notifications on my phone.

Hi, I had that problem too and I tried turning off the notification of the Wyze sensor on both the Wyze app AND my phone notification settings. I use ios so I am not sure how you would do that on an android device, but if you know how to do that, it is worth a shot.

I can only shut off all notifications from the app, but I do not want to do that as I like to see the notifications in the morning from what happened the night before. The motion sensor is only to turn the night light on when the wife or I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and with a cat in the room the sensor also gets tripped a lot at night and all those notifications mix with my camera notifications even though I have the sensor set to not send them.

How about creating a rule that turns off the notifications for your motion sensor

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029779552-Using-Rules-with-Wyze-Cam

Thank you for having me check there! Looks like I had a rule that was already turning it off and on! I just deleted both and will see if the notifications stop, if not I will add in a 24 hour rule to shut it off.

YAY! So glad you figured it out! Happy to help :grin::+1:

1 Like

No notifications from my Motion Sensor last night so all is calm in Wyze land!

Thanks again for pointing out the Rules section to look at!

1 Like

SO GLAD IT WORKED! :grin::grin::grin::grin::+1::+1::+1::grin: No problem, I am glad I was able to help!