Wyze Scale - Provide "All" trend data option for Trends display

Hi,

I love my Wyze Scale and I use it every day to track my weight and health data. However, a huge miss is that the trend data only goes back one year! :frowning:

Since it is user health data, I think Wyze needs to give us access to ALL our personal health data. I really want to view my trend lines over a “Lifetime” and be able to set date ranges. At a minimum, “Lifetime” should be an option.

It should be easy to create this option, in addition to an interface to set date ranges.

I’ve lost a lot of weight over the past 2+ years - I want to see the trend lines! :slight_smile:

Since this is the user’s personal health data - I think this is a rather high priority.

Thank you!

[Mod Edit]: Title and tags modified to enhance search clarity.

Confirmed that Scale S and Scale X provide Week, Month, Year and All as trend data options for Trends display. Wyze Scale (WHSCL1) provides only Week, Month and Year options.

1 Like

For now, one workaround is to “Export” the data, and it will give you an option to export “All” into a spreadsheet. You can then have that create a trend chart.

I know that is not as convenient as having it in the app, so I am in no way discouraging this being implemented. I am simply providing a temporary work around for some people to have access to this requested data right away if really needed.

2 Likes

In the “Trend” view for weight (and body fat percentage, muscle mass, protein, etc.), the only timeframes are week, month, and year. It would be really nice to be able to see 3 months and 6 months.

One month isn’t much data in the bigger scheme of things, and the 1-year view is too much on a small screen.

2 Likes