Wyze products

Wyze, your devices suck! They are down almost as often as they are working properly; and for a system that exists to view things remotely, that ain’t good. Worst money I’ve spent and I’ll be sure to recommend to any friend who asks NOT to buy your products. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

Just curious what issue are you having? Unable to connect remotely or camera dropping WiFi connection?

Welcome to the Community forum, @christopherajones. Can you be specific with the issues you are having so people can try to assist you? Also, have you submitted any support requests for the problems you are having?

4 Likes

this PARTICULAR time the cameras were offline

this time it was offline, previous time was error code 90. Times before that i don’t remember.

Please provide more info. We can’t help you unless you are more specific. :slight_smile:

• Device OS and version the app is installed on
  • App version installed
  • Type of camera and firmware version installed
  • Were you accessing the camera via WiFi or cell network?
  • You titled your topic “Wyze Products”. Are you having problems with other devices, too?
  • Have you used the forum SEARCH function to look for a solution to your problem?
  • Have you submitted a Wyze Support Request, and if so, what was their response?
3 Likes

You want to help me?!?!?!?! Give me my money back b/c your product is garbage

I don’t work for Wyze. I’m a volunteer moderator for their community forum. Most people post on here because they want assistance from the community. If you want a refund, you will need to submit a Support Request to Wyze. There is a support link at the top-right off the forum, and after you are redirected to the support page, you can submit your request there. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If your experience has been so poor I can definitely understand your frustration. That’s certainly not the intended experience and I know it doesn’t help to hear how well everything is working for everyone else. If you’ve reached the point where you no longer want to troubleshoot but just want a refund, you will have to submit a support request to Wyze as @DreadPirateRush mentioned.

I will say that I had a similar experience with repeated “error code 90” issues and dropped connections even though I had a “perfect” WiFi setup, and it turned out that my neighbor had a new misconfigured mesh network that was effectively jamming WiFi on that side of my house. Without specifics I can’t say for sure, but error code 90 is almost always a signal quality issue. Whether that’s due to a defective Wyze Cam, outside interference, or your WiFi is hard to tell.

If you can provide any details about your setup I would be happy to help troubleshoot the connection errors.

6 Likes

Just a follow up because you haven’t provided any more details in this thread. Were you able to find a solution to your problem on the forum? If not, here are the Wyze Support Pages, and the Troubleshooting Guides.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

1 Like

No sorry. I don’t have the time to commit to troubleshooting and managing the product. I should be able to plug it in and works and that’s, that. A glitch or 2 is understandable; but this is well beyond that.

The offer of assistance still stands if you change your mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes