Wyze Pan Cam v2 stuck at blinking blue light

Just an update on testing… I did notice that for some reason My Alexa app notified me just today that my new Cam Pan V2 were connected to my Alexa app, and they have been connected for almost a week now.

Out of curiosity I disabled the WYZE skill from my Alexa app and tried to re-add the Cam Pan V2 that will not re-add (as described above)

No change, the device exhibited the same results. Goes through the setup process but never connects, camera tells me setup has timed out.

Have not reenabled the Wyze skill on Alexa yet

Same here., just bought a Cam V3 yesterday.
It was working fine until this morning when it startedfl flashing blue.
I added back the device at least 10 times and it’s stuck at error 90, “connection timeout”.
I flashed the last firmware with an sd card numerous times and no luck.
My wifi network see the device before it says “connection timeout” and I can shut down the camera for some time or activate the siren before it says “can’t connect”.
Ran multiple wifi configuration SSID names (2.4ghz separate) and i’m still stuck.

Sorry for the trouble. We are working on fixing this issue.

9 Likes

I love when you guys post simple acknowledgments and updates like this so we all know you are actively working on a resolution. :slight_smile: It is very appreciated. Thank you. We look forward to any future updates.

4 Likes

For those still keeping track.

I was able to re-add the Cam Pan V2 that I was having issues with.

It was powered down for about 4.5 hours. Went out, left it alone. Came back and attempted to re-add. Went through the normal setup process and the Camera is back online.

Powered it down and moved it to it’s normal spot, it came back up and is alive.
Thank you @WyzeBaohua for getting the team on this.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I was able to add my 2 Pan V2’s finally. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I too just checked back and attempted to re set up. Everything worked just fine! Thanks Wyze!!

3 Likes

My V2 Pan Cam is up and running! Thank You!!:grinning:

3 Likes

Just ran through the setup again and mine is now back up and running. Awesome!!! Thanks Everyone for all your help.

3 Likes

The code is broken. I updated thru the App to 4.49.1.25. Solid error code 90. Reset to Factory Default and do the Install. I got flashing blue light and then failed to connect to network. I powered off for 24 hours and then tried the Install again and it worked??? If yours does not recover…there should be firmware you can manually recover from on the wyze firmware download site soon……

Sorry for the trouble. Could you setup the device again? Thanks

1 Like

It was a LOT of trouble! I’m 77 years old with a very bad back and eventually put up a tall ladder to reach the V3 and take it down because I thought the problem was on my end. Spent literally hours working on this problem before I learned the situation was being caused by WYZE. This morning I was able to reset the camera as would normally be expected and then it was back up the ladder to reinstall it.

Thanks. My camera connected once and now will not connect. I have done all of the troubleshooting mentioned here and then some. Awaiting a fix. Thanks in advance.

I did an it is working.

I just tried again today and I was able to set up the WYZE can V2. I unplug it and inserted the 32GB card and plugged it back in. The cam would not connect to my network.

I deleted the device and went through the setup again. I was able to set it up promptly and while it was connected I formatted and set up my 32GB card. I’m afraid to unplug it now.

At present, it works.

I just received the pan cam 2, and I am having the same problem, blue light flashing won’t connect, tried all the same things listed above… Will watch for the update…

Hi laceynes, and welcome to the community!
If I am not mistaken, the corrective measures on the side of Wyze were completed back on Oct 06. If you are still having issues, I would attempt to connect one more time using the set up guide:

If that does not work I would contact support at (206) 339-9646 between 4 am - 8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8am-4pm PT Saturday.

1 Like
  • Tried 2 different power outlets
  • Removed SD Card and power cycled Cam
  • Removed Cam v2 from Wyze app

Delete the Camera and Reinstall…

1 Like