Wyze outlets not following rules/schedule

I have 6 wyze outlets. Worked fine for a couple days and now will not follow rules/schedule. They turn on at correct time but none of them will turn off now. Ready to throw them in the trash. I am beginning to think they are inexpensive for a reason. Does anyone have any insight into what is going on with them? I can’t be the only one that has had this issue.

I’m having the same exact issue with my Wyze outlets.

My plugs seem to forget to follow the schedule after brief service outages, which occur monthly at my condo building. Outages last only a few milliseconds but I suspect they’re just long enough to confuse the plugs. Now that I think about it, the plugs failed to follow the schedule on a day an electrician was here and killing breakers in order to test circuits and install GFCI outlets in the kitchen.

I am having the same problems. I have four plugs. One of them will turn on and off when it’s supposed to in the morning. but not the evening. The other three don’t do anything.

Same issues for us. Not following Rules, constantly going offline.

Just got past this last night finally. Set up routines through Alexa and it started working.

Same here, may trash these and go somewhere else for plugs.

Add me as another person who’s plugs keep loosing schedules. Also - the schedules / rules documentation really needs clarity about how “end time” applies to turning plug off.

Same issues here. You buy cheap, you get cheap!