Wyze Lock: Unlock/Lock on Home Screen, etc

Add an option to Unlock/Lock on the Home Screen of the App. Currently you have to open the app then click on the Wyze Lock then click on the lock to unlock/lock it. The ONLY option on shortcuts is to Lock.

Yes! I’ve mentioned this several times it’s no different then the on off for a light bulb or the plug.

This would be a great feature it’s somewhat of a pain to open the app and click on the lock and then unlock or lock it.

2 Likes

Perhaps a Tasker profile that opens the Wyze app when the Ding Ding bluetooth device connects? It would at least automate a couple of steps.

1 Like

I believe it’s well documented the inconsistencies with the auto door lock feature so I won’t get into that in this post. I believe there are a few ways the service can make it easier to unlock the door in cases when auto unlock fails.

1. Add the option for an icon/widget on the homescreen that will lock/unlock the door when pressed.
  2. Add a quick option to the Wyze icon (shows with long press) that shows an option to lock/unlock door.
  3. Add NFC to the Wyze keypad accessory. Users would just need to hold their phone up to the keypad to lock/unlock the door.
1 Like

Wyze Lock - Mini Lock/Unlock button on home screen

On the home screen I would like there to be a little mini button to lock/unlock the Wyze Lock manually on the right side. Same style as you have for the Wyze Bulb’s On/Off.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for Widget for Android/IOS that allows you to unlock Wyze Lock.