Wyze Lock Shipping Times

I don’t know if there is a topic already created for this question but if there is please feel free to merge the question. I ordered my Wyze Lock last week and I received the email that said it has shipped this past Sunday. However when I go to to check on the shipping either it be on FedEx or on wyze.com it doesn’t give me really any information as to where it’s at or anything. There’s no updates on where my lock is or anything. Did anyone else have these issues with shipping?

If it is FedEx smartpost then it could be anywhere from 7 to 20 days after the shipping label has been sent to FedEx.

So it could take 7 to 20 days for me to get my lock???

Also I added a picture of what it tells me on wyze.com

If it was shipped FedEx smartpost. If it is FedEx ground then it will be 4 to 7 days. It is not Wyze’s fault, but FedEx. All shipping platforms ie. UPS FedEx and USPS are slower because of th covid19 virus. The shipping platforms are being overwhelmed. Patience is all I can offer.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I have the same problem waiting on the Wyze scale.

I’ve been thinking about getting the scale… I hope you enjoy it! :smile:

1 Like

Like you if I ever get it I will. I got the lock when it first came out publicly. It took about a week to get. It works very well and I can’t wait till the keypad is made. Good luck.

1 Like