Slow shipping, UGH

I placed an order on 5/11 for the Wyze Band. Today is 5/18 and when I go to USPS to track the order it says Label Created, not yet in system. It doesn’t take a week to box something up and put a label on it. I’m sure Wyze is waiting to ship a bunch orders at once, but shouldn’t have to this long to packages to hit the post office.

I tried Wyze’s chat box on their website on no one chimed in for 30 minutes, I gave up on that.

I do have a couple other Wyze products and work well, but customer service is lagging.

you could give this a shot.

I get better responses on the phone and I prefer it. there might be a little bit of hold time, but I’ve never been on hold for terribly long.

Wyze Support by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

Depending on what the tracking number is, I have found that even though it says USPS it is actually FedEx and delivered to the USPS location. Take the Tracking number and put it into FedEx Tracking and see if it finds it.

As I stated, at times FedEx delivers it to the USPS facility. I never received notification until it was on the USPS truck for delivery.

something to try or check

1 Like