Wyze Lock Gateway Connection Problems

I have seen several other topics about this on these Forums, but the latest I found were entries about one year ago (June 2023). I have not found any real solutions, but I am hoping to find someone who can help me figure this out.

I have had a Wyze Lock (with the Lockin Gateway) since November 2022. It has worked well until a recent power outage caused me to have to re-configure my Deco XE5300 Mesh Router system (connected to Google Fiber). Ever since then, I have not been able to get the Lock Gateway connected back to my WiFi network. It SEEMS to me that the Gateway is actually working, in that I can always get it into the bluetooth pairing mode, and I can successfully connect it to WiFi if I use the HotSpot on my iPhone (T-Mobile).

No matter what I have tried on my Deco Mesh system (setting up a Guest Network on the 2.4 GHz band only, or setting up an IOT 2.4 GHz network, trying all different combinations of security (WPA2, WPA/WPA2, WPA3, WPA3 Personal, etc), using very simple SSID names and password…), nothing works. I tried turning off the “Beam Forming” on the Mesh, but that didn’t help either.

I am definitely NOT a networking expert, so I am wondering if any of you would have other suggestions of ways to trouble-shoot or fix my problem.

Thanks for any help you can offer.