Wyze Lock - Changing deadbolt - need new insert

I’m not sure what everything is called exactly, but I have had to change my deadbolt out. The thing that comes through from the old bolt was D shaped and the new one is a flat blade. After installing my Wyze lock last summer, I disposed of the box and leftover bits. Now I need the adapter for the flat blade. Is it possible to buy these? I’ve had to remove my Wyze Lock until I can fond one of these as the old lock was jamming and a huge pain to open (nevermind the safety concern in the event of a fire)


I have the Orange one with the slot and need the green D shaped one.