Need to order new set of lock Adapters

Need to know how and who to contact to order new set of lock adapters, moved and current adapter does not work and cant find the other ones.

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze community @claudemauldin3! You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Apparently, the adapter replacements are not available for individual sales and I was directed to these pages to “wish” for them.

Yeah… the threads on my adapter pulled out (these are the super-fine threads that actually secure the Wyze Lock to the adapter) threaded out, leaving the lock unable to twist the adapter itself and therewith, the shaft of the deadbolt. I mean, the adapter is aluminium,the threads are wicked thin, and they bear a great deal of load as the lock operates each time.
And now I find out from Wyze support “Oh, we don’t have replacements for adapter plates, teeheee! Guess the solution is just gonna’ hafta’ be a new unit! Silly you!”.
Get a grip.

I too called customer support and they said that the adapters are not available for sale, and my only option is have to buy a whole new unit! They need to be much better at supporting their customers than getting you to repurchase their products!

2 Likes

That seems to be the model…sell new rather than sell parts.

Perhaps a little too quick with criticism on my part (mea culpa):

1 Like