Wyze headphones

I got my headphones the other day and trying to connect them to the wyze app, but the app is nor seeing them…
Anyone else have this problem?

got mine today sounds great but alexa not working yet with app

Just got mine today. Was trying to fix a Bluetooth connection problem and the headphones won’t turn off. The blue light stays on. I tried long and short pressing. Also waited an hour.

1 Like

Have you paired the headphone with your phone’s bluetooth first? Then add device using the wyze app.

Yes, I paired it through the app but the sound wasn’t working so I tried restarting both my phone and the headphones. That’s when I realized the headphones would not restart. I even tried charging it all the way.

1 Like

I didn’t use wyze app first but pair the headphone to my phone bluetooth first. Then use wyze to add device. Actually my headphone plays music after pairing bluetooth without using the wyze app. Probably you can try this from the manual:

TROUBLESHOOTING
Headphones won’t connect with Bluetooth device

Turn the Bluetooth feature off and then on again on the device you are trying to connect Delete the headphones from the Bluetooth list on your device and try to connect them again. Clear the headphone device list by pressing and holding the "Power/Bluetooth button for 7 seconds. Reconnect the headphones using the instructions in the quick start guide.

Hope this help.

I’m basically unable to turn the headphones off. I had to let it run out of battery and recharge it a little so I could run the setup again. When I run the setup, I get to the point where it asks to put my hand over the right side and nothing happens (is something supposed to happen??). I click “skip” and the next screen in blank. I go back and click on the headphone icon in the app. It tries to connect but can’t.

As always, I can’t turn the headphones off. I don’t see why any amount of proper setup would be required to enable the headphones to just be turned off. It seems like a defective unit to me.

1 Like

I’m curious to what you mean. Pushing the power button does not turn them off? When I say push, I mean press once, do not hold.

That is correct. I press once without holding and the solid blue light stays on. I’ve tried long-pressing too.

Dumb question, see screenshot below. Pressed button 1 or 2?

Probably you should open a ticket to return this unit in parallel since it will take a while for Wyze support to respond. My unit works well and I believe this headphone will sell very well.

I have been pressing #1 (the small round button) but also tried #2.

Thanks. I logged support issues yesterday and today and have not heard anything yet.

Does anyone else have a problem with audio skipping using bluetooth? Mine are constantly skipping no matter what streaming app I use on my phone. I do not have this problem with any other headphones or earbuds that I have used with my phone.

Now add to that WYZE Watch… will it take over for my Samsung Frontier… no, but 20 bucks!!! Who’s gonna pass that up. :slight_smile:

Waiting for the WYZE phone, lol.

I have not had skipping issues on my phone yet, unless I move too far away, or have something that can interfere with the signal in between my phone and headset.

I also grabbed the Watch, will see how it does compared to the band. It looks like there is no Alexa :frowning: However that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have many more surprises.

@mrdport I have had some but it seems to have gone away as of recently… was just having a similar conversation in another thread when another member @Thewavgod suggested disconnecting his smartwatch in order to get his headphones to connect. :bulb:?

The skipping I have encountered with most all BT headphones I have owned… honestly wondering if it has been due to my smart watch that is set as an audio output. In short, if you have a smart watch or other audio device connected for output, try disconnecting (not unpairing) and see if the problem persists? Just a thought.

Who is also waiting on shipping confirmation?

I ordered October 14th and still not shipped.

1 Like

I ordered November 2nd… waiting