WYZE hardware testing opportunity! - Ended

We have a new hardware update coming and we would like to recruit reviewers.

Responsibilities –

1. You commit at least 10 hours to using the product and providing feedback.

2. You agree to publish an unbiased review of the hardware based on your experience with using the product on this forum.

3. You shall not publically disclose any information relating to the new hardware until we say it is time.

4. You have a Facebook account (we’ll be using a private Facebook group to manage the logistics and communication).

Benefits –

1. You get to be among the 1st to see and test the product.

2. You get to keep the product.

How to apply - send an email to hardwaretesting@wyzecam.com with your forum ID and your facebook account email ( so that we can invite you to the facebook group)

Application deadline – 1/28/2018 5PM PST.

We will randomly select from the applications (quantity is limited) and make a new post telling everyone when the selection process has been completed. Accepted applicants will be contacted through direct messages on that day. If you are not selected this time, we have other opportunities in the future.

I would do it, but I don’t do Facebook.

I’m an every day, average person with no IT experience but I’m willing to experiment and give my opinion. I have plenty of time on my hands. I have FB. When can I start?

How to apply – send an email to hardwaretesting@wyzecam.com with your forum ID and your facebook account email ( so that we can invite you to the facebook group)

Application deadline – 1/28/2018 5PM PST.

We will randomly select from the applications (quantity is limited) and make a new post telling everyone when the selection process has been completed. Accepted applicants will be contacted through direct messages on that day. If you are not selected this time, we have other opportunities in the future.

OK, but do you know that FB retired it FB email service in 2014 and simply forwards user@facebook.com to the email address that user signed up with?

And you still want the FB email?

Just sent an email. Thanks!

Application sent. Thank you for your consideration.

sorry, did not mean facebook email. I meant the email you use to sign into facebook.

I had sent the email.

I would love to test new Hardware, but I am located in Canada. Can I still participate?

sorry, we don’t have an economic way of sending products to Canada as of right now. Once we solve the shipping issue, we’ll love to have you participate.

Would love to participate, however do not do Facebook and will not do Facebook. Sad that this is what everything seems to revolve around these days.

As I posted in Facebook on the WyzeCam Core Users – I am in , love testing out new tech hardware/software and reviewing those items. Plus I love to bring in something new to the house and have my wife get mad at me with all the tech running at home … :smiley:

I would be interested. I have already been telling my friends about your cameras and at least one of them has bought them.

Would love to participate, however do not do Facebook and will not do Facebook. Sad that this is what everything seems to revolve around these days.

Exactly.

I’m with you… Facebook is horrible, no privacy at all.

Wyze, why don’t you just have a dedicated forum section right here, then handle it that way?

Sweet!

sorry about that. We actually are recruiting from many different avenues, and forum is just one of them. Having a private facebook group is probably the easiest way to manage logistics and private communication.

Just waiting on the random results like others.
Also in regards to Facebook, If you do not like facebook, think facebook is evil etc… There are ways around this issue:

1. Make a profile that does not include your first and last name (Dummy Account)

2. Only Add certain people, groups & Interests to that profile

3. Use the profile for nothing else but talking (Messenger) to those groups or people that you have added…

4. Set a double layer of protection to the profile if you decide to post personal information(2-step Authentication) (Which is not needed to make a dummy account)

I might get ripped a new one from those who do not use facebook for various reasons, but I see it this way (Happy Ending :)! ):

Facebook is what Myspace used to be, but on a more intricate level and a long/strong grip on our social connection online and in real life…
Its like the mafia going business style to streamline the experience to the masses and thus Facebook will eventually fade or not…lol
But, Until that time we have to find a way to use the platform tool to keep us in the loop of things and be able to make our online experience more efficient. (Almost Everything is either google or facebook for a quick and easy sign up/ log in)

Didn’t mean to ramble, but I really do not want someone to miss the chance at an opportunity like this.
There is still 1 day left to sign up for this program and if ANYONE on this forum that would like to participate?, But does not have a facebook account? , And does not want to set one up?.. I got you covered!!

I will be more than glad to create a new email address and dummy facebook account for you , so that you can sign up!

How do I find my Forum ID Number?

Your forum id: ndposters