WYZE hardware testing opportunity! - Ended

I would love the opportunity to help out.

Thanks

Jay

I sent the email to apply for testing.

love to join!

sending information to email now.

Sent!

Email sent, excited about the future of Wyze!

Email sent! :slight_smile:

Woot I hope we all get one. About 20 people so I assuming wyze will be giving out at least 20 :slight_smile:

good luck #wyzers or #wyzerds

Can’t wait to see if I get picked!! ? Did anyone get notified yet?

Deadline was last night. I suppose we will not find out results for 3 - 5 days or a little longer?
Opportunity was also offered on facebook, so we will see how the ball bounces.
@Chinh, They have the Wyze hardware testing also posted on other social network outlets… There are roughly 110-125 other members that have vocally requested to participate, not to mention those that did not message publicly… I would not be surprised if there are at least 40 - 50 from this forum, if not more… If you have visited the Wyze Beta Testing Career , then you have noticed (Not sure if you can see the polls numbers or not) an influx of responses… with 48 members voting yes to test for exchange of the product…
I would say the WYZECAM team would possibly looking for at least 50 - 100 beta testers (Could be totally off, but more plausible to have more testers ), But realistically 10 - 25… lol! We will see/hear from them soon enough
Good luck to all!

I knew there would be a lot more, I was down playing it for HOPE sake haha.

Anyways being that item retails $20, their cost would be very low (100 testers X $5-8 per unit.) = Nice family dinner.

I’m just waiting for Gen2 for my bulk purchase to replace my Yi Home cameras.

Interested in product review. If not picked still interested in the reviews of those who did get picked.

@Chinh, There are two seperate avenues to become a tester.

1. Beta Tester only
  2. Be picked to become a moderator of the forum and receive beta hardware to test
    You have more then one avenue to ride down :slight_smile:

UPDATE
We all should know by next Monday if one of us were selected!
From a Social Media post by WYZECAM: “Accepted applicants will be contacted through direct messages on the following Monday. If you are not selected this time , dont worry. We have other opportunities in the future :slight_smile:

applied late…

Thank you so much for all your interests. The beta testers has been selected and notified.

We have a lots of new things in the pipeline, so stay tuned for the next opportunity if you are not selected this time. Thank you.