Got the Wyze handheld vacuum in the mail yesterday, opened it, plugged it in to charge up, used it today in the car, battery lasted 10 minutes! I took it back in the house and plugged it in again to re-charge it (a bit disappointed it doesn’t last more than 10 minutes) after all the LEDs were lit (charged) I went to unplug it from the wall and the white USB charger was nearly TOO HOT to touch! Is this “normal”???
If you ran your Handheld Vacuum in max power mode (high) until the battery was drained and immediately recharged it, yes, the wall wart (USB charger) will get warm. But it shouldn’t be too hot to touch. Also, not sure what mode you ran the vac in, but 10 minutes is the stated appx run time in max power mode:
If you feel that the charger and/or battery is defective, give Wyze Customer Support a call and explain what happened. They’re pretty diligent about resolving safety issues.
Wyze Customer Support: (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT