Wyze Events Message - Will not allow me to view events

When I try to view recent events on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ phone, I get the following message. Unable to View Playback. I have microSD cards in both my Wyze Cam 3 cameras.
I do not wish to upgrade to Cam Plus.
How do I completely remove this message?

Thank you
delichef

As far as I know, you can’t. It’s a known longstanding bug with several topics on the Forum discussing it. The most recent official update from Wyze of which I’m aware is this:

Depending on what camera model you’re using (and, therefore, which UI you’re presented when you navigate in the app to that camera’s Live Stream screen), your best bet might be to first select the camera’s Live Stream view and then select the microSD recording timeline and attempt event playback there instead of trying to play it from the Events tab.

2 Likes

Wyze fixed a few bugs that result in this error message. It was a server fix but I’d make sure your have the latest firmware, and check again.

2 Likes

That’s a good thought. It slipped my mind that @delichef may not have current firmware on the Cam v3s.

2 Likes

Hello Crease
Between your suggestion and the information put out by Wyze, the issue has been rectified, not completely as one camera I can select Events and they show, the other camera I have to view a past event by going through View Playback. I still get the annoying Ad on this camera, but at least I can view what has happened. Thanks for your reply.
delichef

3 Likes

You’re welcome. I appreciate the update and the :white_check_mark:! I’m glad I could be helpful.

I don’t know if it’s related or not, but I’m still seeing glitchy behavior on event playback that I’ve described elsewhere. There are always bugs to fix.