Wyze door bell pro on battery and cam plus not working?

I have a doorbell pro on battery. Can I connect it to cam plus? I have 92 licenses available.

I’m guessing the answer is no when on the battery due to battery drain? If so, let us know.

also, does anybody have any idea what the update means on the license for my cam Pro and my doorbell pro? I seem to be up to date on for my firmware updates.

We currently have 6 doorbell pros all on cam plus since day 1

I use Cam Plus on my Video Doorbell Pro which is running on battery.
Because it is a battery Cam, it will give you options to set a cooldown for the VDBPro recordings and to limit the recording length.

I personally just set mine to no cooldown, though you can choose anywhere from 15sec, 30sec, 45sec, 1min, 3min, 5min, No Cooldown.

I also set the Max Video Length to 3 minutes, but you can choose 15sec, 30sec, 60sec, or 180sec.

You can also limit it to a schedule and reduce the motion Detection Sensitivity or a Detection Zone to help (I mostly just block off the road/sidewalk).

I have not seen that update message before, so I don’t have anything to say on that, but I appreciate you sharing. I will keep an eye out and see if we can figure out why it would say that when you are up to date already.

3 Likes

Thanks for info. Very helpful.

So to clarify, does your video doorbell pro show up in your cam plus list of devices?

mine does not.

1 Like

Yes its there all of them

1 Like

Make sure your useing the current wyze app,and your device is up to date as well,sing out of the app power cycle your device and so on…need to have android 9+ for most stuff today

1 Like

1 Like

Yes, but I have it added to Cam Plus Unlimited. On the services page it shows up right before my original Front Doorbell, and below the camera I call V3P2.

But if I select “Add Cameras” at the bottom to select which ones to add or remove from Cam Plus Unlimited (see the Add cameras example)

Then it still shows up, but it is not in the same order as the Home Tab. It looks like it is listed in Alphabetical order based on the name I gave it:

1 Like

1 Like

This is on my app under account,then services

1 Like

I will call Wyze support. I have Wyze Unlimited. My Doorbell Pro does not show up even though it is installed and working.

1 Like

Have you cleaned your device,? Power cycled the device, sign out of app trn back.in,Support will havebyou fo all that

1 Like

Alright, let me know how it turns out. I’m sure Support will tell you to try clearing the cache, log out, log back in, etc.

If you don’t get it resolved when you are done with support, make sure to let us know.

1 Like

I saved call to tech support After reading the last few comments, Thanks!!

I did factory reset and a reinstall. I look to be properly connected to Cam Plus, etc. now and have not lost my previous recordings.

Thanks for assist. :slightly_smiling_face: Great group here!!

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks for letting us know it’s showing up now :+1:

2 Likes