Wyze Community Survey July/August 2022

Hi, everyone!

My name is Gwendolyn and I’m a Senior Digital Community Manager at Wyze. We’ve had a lot of changes in our communities since the middle of 2021 (including adding a new community platform!) and adjusting some of the tools we use for our communities. This survey is looking for insight from you into what Wyze communities you participate in, how you feel in these groups, and how you feel about Wyze.

If you take the full survey, it may take up to half an hour to complete. However, I added a section where you can choose if you want to answer more questions and used survey flow to prevent you from seeing pages that aren’t relevant to your product usage. The information provided will not be shared outside of Wyze. Responses to these questions may lead to follow-up surveys and investigations for experience improvements.

Thank you so much for your time! :slightly_smiling_face:

Gwendolyn

P.S. I started running this survey on Facebook first to iron out issues before adding it here. It did actually start in July! :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Can I assume that if I already took the full survey from the request on Facebook, I don’t need to here? :wink:

3 Likes

They are the same survey, just covering all the communities.

6 Likes

Thanks for verifying, though! And for participating. :hugs:

5 Likes

Another quick poll to consider:

Take both!  :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

You derailer! You sneak! You fiend! :angry:

I look forward to your results but you also super biased your responses with how you wrote it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, peep! :heart:

2 Likes

You’re right. I was just coming on to make it absolutely vanilla like the 2019 one. I compromised and now it may be biased a little Wyze-wise. :slight_smile:

This excised

Fairly, I think.

I’m just excited I finally got to see those responses. I think I have a foggy memory that you set it so that it was only visible if you voted and I felt pouty because I didn’t want to make it look like I was fudging the numbers for us. :joy:

3 Likes

Whoo! Long survey when I took the full thing. Worth it though.

When it asked if I had anything else to tell you that hadn’t been asked yet I said that Gwendolyn, Jason and Jimmy are AWESOME! :smiley: I’m sure the others are awesome too, but you are the 3 community employees I interact with the most…so I can only vouch for personal knowledge of you 3 :man_shrugging: :tada:

4 Likes

Aww… I gotta admit, people giving us shout-outs like that in our surveys is my favorite thing to read! I love all the data and getting to compile it for various teams. But that one always puts a spring in my step. Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

The 1-5 section at the beginning where some are phrased positively and others negatively really makes you think :smiley:

3 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen

hehe

Great survey btw!

3 Likes

Okay, the EXTRA hilarious part of that one is that this was a copied question from last year and NO ONE mentioned that. :rofl:

Fixed! Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

That’s the point! I’m so happy for this feedback! :grin:

2 Likes

Cut/paste error did you make?

==================================================================

Wyze Survey - youtube fail

3 Likes

@jmenglund
Oops. Thank you for letting us know, I forwarded it on to the survey creator.

3 Likes

Is it ok if I take this twice?

I’ll answer a little different this time so it’s not obvious.

( …though GwendolAI can prob’ly tell. :blush: )

2 Likes

Going to speak even more highly of me this time? :rofl:

2 Likes